Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

7 things about me: Stylish Blogger Award

I'm very happy and grateful to have received the Stylish Blogger Award from merely marie.  Sweet of her to have chosen me.  Thanks, Marie!  This motivates me to keep blogging.

The rules of the award are to: 
• Thank & link back to the person that awarded you this award
• Share 7 things about yourself
• Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
• Contact these bloggers & tell them about the award


 
Seven things about me.  What can I tell you...


#1. My husband and I are expecting our first baby in October. We're so happy, excited, nervous and a mix of other feelings while we wait to meet this blessing.

#2. I live in Europe without any of my family members.  They are all living in New York where I used to live before I met my Swiss husband.

#3. Sometimes I'm so sad to be so far away from my family, missing them so much, that I cry.  I hate that I miss so many special moments with them.  Time goes by too fast and life can seem really short.

#4. I love cooking and baking.  I dream to make a business from this passion one day.

#5. I am learning to speak German.  I just finish the beginner's course and am moving on to the next level.  For me, it's not too hard and speaking English helps in understanding certain words.  I dream of speaking it fluently.  Fun fact: In Switzerland, they speak German (more than 60% of the population), French, Italian and Romansh.

#6. I would love to travel more often, exploring new environments and cultures.  So far, I have been to Italy, France, the Canary Islands of Tenerife and El Hierro and some US States.  I live in Switzerland and visited some parts of it as well.  It's a very beautiful country.

#7. One of my favorite songs: "Three Little Birds" by Bob Marley



Now, moving on to the bloggers I'm awarding (I didn't find 15 as suggested by the rules of the award).  Some are not recently discovered but I feel they deserve this award too:

zarna's runway, peace love and pretty things, natural belle, for the love of cooking, curly chic, food and everything in between, the collective musings of tamara, beauty fash the curvy chronicles, fashion du jour, love alexandra, sex love and liberation, the fab life project, major must haves and red summer adventure.


Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so late seeing this, but I'm glad you were able to do it:) Thanks for sharing! I'd love to learn German one day. Super cool Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...