Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A walk by the lake: Lac Léman, Switzerland

I love walking by the lake during my lunch break.  I work very close to this beautiful place.
Yesterday, it was very warm outside.  There were some people swimming or just lounging in the shade.


This lake is named Lac Léman and is located in Switzerland.

Where I take my walks is in Ouchy.  As you can see, the streets are very clean.  This is how it is in the majority of Switzerland.


I stopped here to look at the rocks in the clear water.

Some boats were passing by.


We can rent these boats to go out in the water by pedaling.  I've done it a few times and it's fun.


Walking back to work.  There are some nice restaurants in this area.


So, that was my lunch break walk this week.  I do it whenever I am working in the building close by and the weather is great.

3 comments:

  1. I love it Steph. I really enjoy reading your blog. Those pictures are so beautiful that I feel I am not far from you. What a beautiful world of yours. walking by that beautiful Lake, eat a bite in one of those restaurants and bistro are one of the best way to relax and get rid of stresses and fustration at middle of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these photos! What a beautiful place to be!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...