Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Book I read: "The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho

A book that everyone should read.

I enjoyed reading it and didn't want it to end.  It's inspiring and motivating.  Something that anyone in doubt of what they want to do or be in life needs to read.


Its message: listen to your heart because it knows your destiny, follow the path to your dreams and work to make your dream come true.  Nothing comes to us easily, we have to go get it by following our instincts.

I added the video of Beyonce's song "Listen" because its message is similar.  It is a powerful song that I listen to whenever I need a boost to make me work harder at accomplishing a goal.




2 comments:

  1. It is a true reality ,you have to seek and have the desire more than you breathing . you should read also from the same author " in the Name of the Rose " .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your input. I will look for this book you referred to. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...